Für einen unserer Kunden suchen wir einen Senior Scrum Muster / Software Engineer zur Projektunterstützung.
The Scrum Master is expected to support his/her team and the Software development teams, by removing impediments, helping both team and the whole department to grow, learn and develop, challange what we do every day through relentless improvement.
As a member of software department, the Scrum Master contributes to the definition and implementation of processes, practices, and ways of working that ensure the teams and the software department reach their highest sustainable performance.
The Scrum Master will coach one team from 5 in a SAFe setup up.
It is not expected that the Scrum Master role will take 100% of the working time, giving the Scrum Master the opportunity to join the development team to actually contribute to the code.
- Produce based on software requirements, the project’s software architecture and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications that document their implementation and software development Best Practices (Clean Code).
- Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification.
- Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience (preferably in the IVD sector) working in agile teams
- Highly skilled in .NET technologies (C# /.Net Framework / .Net Standard / .Net Core)
- Experienced in automated testing / and mocking frameworks
- Fluent in object-oriented languages and in creating JSON / XML (or similar) based configurations
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme Programming
- Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation (Lead in team available / SCRUM)
- Experience working in regulated environments (IEC 62304, FDA)
- Knowhow with large-scale data management
- An active participant in Software Communities
- University degree in software engineering or equivalent work experience
- German: Good
- English: Advanced
- Beginn: 16. Juli 2021
- Laufzeit: 6 Monate mit Option auf Verlängerung
- Einsatzort: Zug
- Anstellungsart: Freelancer
- Pensum: 80% - 100%
- Projekt-ID: 202130