Für einen unseren Kunden suchen wir einen Senior Devops Engineer zur Projektunterstützung.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will have a broad knowledge of automation and orchestration of CI/CD pipelines supporting the development team. You are also an expert in Docker and containerization technologies with a good knowledge about container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and logging/monitoring tools for these orchestration tools.
- Establish, maintain and improve DevOps practices and automation for continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) throughout the product development lifecycle while building support for continuous testing and configuration management
- Define and orchestrate strategies regarding the aspects of integration testing infrastructure, branching and merging, repository structure, build environment and dependency handling in order to setup a robust workflow leading to software releases
- Create and improve appropriate infrastructure for automated deployments and integration testing
- Coache development teams to follow defined standards, e.g. source code analysis, code coverage and test results aswell as software metrics
- Excellent knowledge of CI/CD automation tools and components like Azure DevOps Server, Jenkins, etc.
- Proficiency in scripting languages like PowerShell, bash or python
- Knowledge in build tools for .NET applications, e.g. msbuild, cake, etc.
- Experience working in a regulated environment, e.g. medical, defense and telecommunication
- Strong experience with configuration management, monitoring, and systems tools on Linux and Windows operating systems
- University degree in software engineering or equivalent work experience
- AWS knowledge
- Strong team player with good communication and collaboration skills
- Solution oriented, autonomous and proactive working style
- German: Good
- English: Perfect English written and spoken
- Beginn: 01. April 2021
- Laufzeit: 8 Monate mit Option auf Verlängerung
- Einsatzort: Zug
- Anstellungsart: Freelancer
- Pensum: 80% - 100%
- Projekt-ID: 202121