Für einen unserer Kunden suchen wir einen Senior Software Engineer DevOps zur Projektunterstützung.
The mission of our DevOps Team is to support and enable our development teams to build, check, test and deploy innovative software solutions. This requires close collaboration with all the teams and our IT departments to drive forward the complete DevOps architecture.
- Technical lead for software development tasks or projects in teams.
- Independent delivery of complex, broadly defined software assignments. Specification, planning, implementation, testing and documentation of these assignments and drafting/ definition of tasks for others.
- Independent planning and implementation of complex internal and external sub-projects by involving several employees, or responsible for an area of technological activity.
- Executes with high accountability to schedule and quality.
- Participates actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage, and supports well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Review expert for other project groups.
- Internal and external knowledge transfer.
- Active role in the scope of conceptual problem solving.
- Defines over-arching concepts for the entire product area.
- Closely collaborates with partner teams.
- Acts upon Cultural Beliefs.
- Working on the DevOps architecture
- Driving a DevOps mindset and principals in the projects
- Responsible for driving introduction of new technologies in the projects
- Development activities within the team
- Experienced to work in DevOps environments (5 years)
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Azure Cloud (Must), Other cloud providers (Nice to have)
- Docker (Must) and Kubernetes
- IaC with Ansible (Must), Packer(Nice to have), Terraform (Nice to have)
- Knowledge in CI/CD
- Coding experience in # .NET (optional Java, Python)
- In depth knowledge with Git
- Fast learning capabilities
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Fluent object-oriented languages
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and skills
- Native or high knowledge in German / fluent English
- Beginn: 01. November 2020
- Laufzeit: 12 Monate mit Option auf Verlängerung
- Einsatzort: Zug
- Anstellungsart: Freelancer
- Pensum: 80% - 100%
- Projekt-ID: 202078