Für einen unseren Kunden suchen wir einen Development Engineer Bio-Engineering zur Projektunterstützung.
This Position is located in the System Integration Department, responsible for the integration of Software, Hardware, consumables and reagent on Molecular Diagnostic Systems.
As an Engineer II in the SI Product Care team, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team and work on various technical projects on already launched platforms (MangNA Pure & Light Cycler), aiming at solving issues detected internally or reported from the field.
- Planning and execution of work packages within area of responsibility
- Analyzing data, creating relevant documentation (e.g. study protocols and reports) and presenting results in team meetings
- Taking part to projects related to all Systems Product Care aspects (Software, Hardware, reagents, consumables), on several platforms
- Performing Root Cause Investigation on Systems issues
- Performing feasibility and verification studies according to Change Management processes in place
- Interacting with other relevant stakeholders and functional areas (CIR, GCS, Regulatory, Quality, OPS…etc) in order to implement solutions
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Show strong lab work (biosafety levels S1 and S2) and results analysis skills.
- Be a dynamic, flexible and solution oriented person. Strong troubleshooting skills and a “Systems thinking” mindset / multidisciplinary approach are required.
- Be able to work on multiple projects at the same time, in small teams, and deal with priority changes in a high-paced work environment.
- Be able to reach out and interact with multiple interfaces and stakeholders (Regulatory, Operations, Quality…etc) to drive changes
- Hold a degree in Biotechnology, Bio-Engineering or equivalent
- German: Good
- English: Advanced
- Beginn: 01. März 2020
- Laufzeit: 10 Monate mit Option auf Verlängerung
- Einsatzort: Zug
- Anstellungsart: Freelancer
- Pensum: 80% - 100%
- Projekt-ID: 202024